Singler and Johnathan Loyd were Ducks two years ago when Oregon played six games in winning the College Basketball Invitational, and they were there a year ago, along with Carlos Emory, on the Oregon team that played three games in the National Invitation Tournament.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for National Invitation Tournament
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
- National Institute of Technology
- National Intelligence Test
- National Investment Trust (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was rebuilt one and a half years later and played in the national invitation tournament in 1990.
Washington won the Pac-12 regular season title last year with a 14-4 record, but was beaten in the quarterfinals of the conference tournament and ended up in the National Invitation Tournament after being snubbed by the NCAA.