Karachi -- Wazir Ali Khoja, Chairman and Managing Director, National Investment Trust (NIT) announced a special package of incentives for the employees.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for National Investment Trust (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Inclusive Schools Week
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
- National Institute of Technology
- National Intelligence Test
- National Invitation Tournament
- Nations in Transit (survey; Freedom House; Washington, DC)
- Near Infrared Transmission
- Near-Identity Transformation
- Negative Income Tax
- Net Integration Technologies
- Network Information Table
- Network Integration Test
- Network Interface Tap
- Network Investigative Technique (hacking tool; US FBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
M Hassan told that massive buying by local institutions especially National Investment Trust (NIT) averted the local stock markets to take massive plunge.
uk BGC Partners Inc (NASDAQ: BGCP), one of the world's leading inter-dealer brokers, and China's national investment trust company China Credit Trust Co Limited (CCT), have said that their money broking joint venture, China Credit BGC Money Broking Company Limited, has been granted a business licence by the China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) to operate in Beijing, the first Sino-foreign joint venture inter-dealer broking company to receive such a licence.
Shareholders have included the Banque d'investissement et de Developpement de la CEDEAO (the Ecowas Bank for Investment and Development); the Social Security and National Investment Trust (SSNIT) of Ghana; Zephyr Management; Blackeney Management; Renaissance Capital; and the IFC, the private sector wing of the World Bank.
National Investment Trust on July 4 has announced dividend of Rs.
Karachi -- Pakistan's Largest Asset Management Company National Investment Trust (NIT) is celebrating 2012 as a Golden Jubilee year.
He also served in the public sector organizations including Punjab Industrial Development Board dealing with Ghee, Sugar and Rice Milling and has been Director at the National Investment Trust Limited, Karachi from 2008 to 2010.