According to certain media reports, National Investigation Agency (NIA) officials have reached the spot and are closely monitoring the situation.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for National Investigation Agency (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Accounts Clearinghouse
- National Information Association
- National Institute of Accountants
- National Institute of Aerospace
- National Institute on Aging (US NIH; also seen as NIOA)
- National Insulation Association
- National Insulator Association
- National Insurance Act (various locations)
- National Intelligence Agency (South Africa and Thailand)
- National Intelligence Application (police incident code; New Zealand)
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
- Navy Industrial Association
- Nearest International Airport
- Neoplasia Intra-Epitelial Anal (Portugese)
- Neotropical Ichthyological Association (est. 1989)
- Nerd Intelligence Agency
- Net Income Attributable
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Investigation Agency registered a case against Massimiliano Lattore and Salvatore Girone.
The state government has demanded a time-bound probe by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) into the matter.
PTI said the head of the National Investigation Agency confirmed the NIA is ''seriously looking into the claim'' of responsibility.
SANTHOSH CHANDRAN DOHA A TWO-member National Investigation Agency (NIA) team from India has reached Doha on Friday.
NEW DELHI, May 30 -- India's National Investigation Agency (NIA) is rushing a four-member team to Chicago on Sunday to interrogate David Headley next week.
A national investigation agency specializing in employment screening provides services and benefits otherwise unobtainable.