Inventure Place, Home of the National Inventors Hall of Fame, 80 W.
What does NIHOF stand for?
NIHOF stands for National Inventors Hall of Fame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Northern Illinois Hockey League
- Northern Illinois Horseshoe League
- National Institutes of Health in Mexico
- New Iceland Heritage Museum (Canada)
- National Institute of Health and Nutrition (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Interfaith Hospitality Network
- North Idaho Health Network
- Normalized Index of Hemolysis for Oxygenators
- National Ice Hockey Officials Association
- Namibia Integrated Health Programme
- National Institute for Health Promotion (Hungary)
- National Institute of Health Policy (est. 1998; Minneapolis, MN)
- Northern Illinois Health Plan
- Northern Integrative Health Practice (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Public Access
- Northern Indiana Historical Power Association
- Northern Ireland Household Panel Survey (UK)
- National Institute for Health Research (UK)
- Northern Illinois Hobby Retailers (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with the expo, five inventors were inducted into the National Inventors Hall of Fame, bringing the number of inductees to 64.