What does NICIP stand for?
NICIP stands for National Interim Clinical Imaging Procedure (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICIP
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
- Northern Ireland Construction Industry Advisory Council
- National Iranian Copper Industries Company
- Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education
- Northern Ireland Centre for Information on Language Teaching
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectroscopy
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Novel Ion Channels in Plants
- Northern Ireland College Information System (UK)
- Native International Committee for Information Technology Standards
- Network of Integrated Consumer Knowledge (Grass Commons)
- Nickelodeon (TV network)
- National Inter-Club Knock-Out (UK bridge competition)
- National Ice Core Laboratory (USGS; Denver, CO, USA)
- National Ice Core Laboratory Science (Durham, NH)
- National Insurance Company Limited (est. 1976; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Newline Insurance Company Limited (London, England, UK)