Kim Bobo of the National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice rightly noted the frequent caution of the late Msgr.
What does NICWJ stand for?
NICWJ stands for National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Island Financial Union (also seen as North Island Financial Credit Union; aka NIFCU; California)
- Neuroscience ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Continuous EEG (Electroencephalography) and Evoked Potential
- National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Study (Australia)
- Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action
- National Institute of Cardio-Vascular Diseases (Pakistan)
- Nano Individual Combat Weapon (gaming, Red Faction II Weapon)
- National Independent Championship Wrestling
- Neural Information and Coding Workshop
- National Indian Child Welfare Association
- National Intelligence Center Weather Operations Cell
- National Inner Cities Youth Opportunities
- National Ice Cream & Yogurt Retailers Association
- Namespace Identifier
- Namibia Institute for Democracy (est. 1991)
- National Identity Card (various nations)
- National Immunization Day (WHO)
- National Infrastructure Database
- National Institute of Design, India
- National Institute on Deafness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ten Catholic Social Teaching interns from the National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice helped to get out the vote this summer by registering voters in low-wage and immigrant communities.
888) 563-4676 * The National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice (www.
It was sponsored by Chicago-based National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice, which Higgins called, "a very good organization, and the best I have seen in my lifetime.
More than 300 participants were on hand for the three-day session called by the National Interfaith Committee for Worker Justice (NICWJ).