I'll have you know in the BBC's 2002 national intelligence test, "Test the Nation," Baggies' fans were found to be more likely to be smarter than any other football supporters, registering an average score of 138.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for National Intelligence Test
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Information System for Vocational Qualifications (UK)
- National Inclusive Schools Week
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
- National Institute of Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
A statistical analysis of four national intelligence tests indicates that the difference in scores between blacks and whites decreased by about a third between 1972 and 2002.