The National Insurance Institute of Costa Rica plans to buy a company in Panama as the first stage in its regional expansion strategy, reports Crhoy.
What does NII stand for?
NII stands for National Insurance Institute (Israel)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NII
We have 50 other meanings of NII in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
- National Institute of Informatics (Japan)
- National Investment Institute (Australia)
- Negara Islam Indonesia
- Negative Impedance Inverter (electrical engineering)
- Net Interest Income
- Net Investment Income
- Network Intelligence India Pvt Ltd
- Networks and Information Integration
- Non Intrusive Inspection
- Non Intrusive Instrumentation (research; various organizations)
- Non-Ideal Interleaving
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to reports, Mafa'i, who took part in demonstrations, was stuck in debt, unemployed and depended on his benefits from the Defense Ministry and the National Insurance Institute.
Bozhidar Danev, president of one of the employers' organizations, the Bulgarian Industrial Association, stated that the increase of the insurance contribution will not decrease the deficit in the National Insurance Institute (NOI) as much as the government expects.
Gaza -- PNN -- The Palestinian Monetary Authority (PMA) announced, on Wednesday, that they had reached an agreement with the Israeli National Insurance Institute (INII) to reinstate the transfer of funds to hundreds on Gazan disabled people who were injured while working in Israel.
The effects of this are monitored by the Israeli National Insurance Institute and Employment Service, whose statistical reports show that there has been an inexorable rise in unemployment, exacerbated by the reduction in tourism since Israeli military operations in Gaza, as well as a sharp rise in the number of families living below the poverty line (see 'Economic and social indicators' in the panel).
A Tel Aviv court has ruled that an unlawful government seizure is akin to slander and fined the National Insurance Institute NIS 50,000.
Table 11 shows the yearly outlay of the National Insurance Institute for compensation of Israeli civilian casualties, for the period 1980-2007.