He was named the "Most Effective Insurance Commissioner in the United States" by the National Insurance Consumers Organization in 1988.
What does NICO stand for?
NICO stands for National Insurance Consumers Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICO
We have 13 other meanings of NICO in our Acronym Attic
- National Identification Control Number
- Navy Item Control Number
- Nebraska Infection Control Network
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery (various organizations)
- Neuro-Intensive Care Nursery (Univeristy of California, San Francisco)
- Navy Interactive Courseware Novice Authoring Course
- National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme
- National Informatics Centre Network (India)
- New International Commentary on the New Testament
- Naftiran Intertrade Co Ltd
- Naval Inventory Control Office
- Network Integration Control Organization (Taipei)
- Neuralgia-Induced Cavitational Osteonecrosis (medical)
- Nicodemus National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Niigata Industrial Creation Organization (Japan)
- Nissan Infiniti Car Owners
- National Independent Coal Operators Association (est. 1960)
- National Indian Council on Aging
- National Insurance Company Officers' Association (India)
- National Interfaith Coalition on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
And while many other consumer lobbies, such as the Consumer Union and the National Insurance Consumers Organization (a Nader spin-off group), do still support no-fault, without Nader they have much less clout.