Karachi -- The Sindh High Court (SHC) on Friday directed Interior Ministry and Ministry of Foreign Affairs to issue passport to the then director of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) Amin Qasim Dada, nominated in a case relating to a multi-million land scam, who was reported to have sought refuge in the UK.
What does NICL stand for?
NICL stands for National Insurance Company Limited (est. 1976; Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICL
We have 4 other meanings of NICL in our Acronym Attic
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- National Interim Clinical Imaging Procedure (National Health Service; UK)
- Novel Ion Channels in Plants
- Northern Ireland College Information System (UK)
- Native International Committee for Information Technology Standards
- Network of Integrated Consumer Knowledge (Grass Commons)
- Nickelodeon (TV network)
- National Inter-Club Knock-Out (UK bridge competition)
- National Ice Core Laboratory (USGS; Denver, CO, USA)
- National Ice Core Laboratory Science (Durham, NH)
- Newline Insurance Company Limited (London, England, UK)
- Non-Invasive Cardiac Laboratory
- North Iowa Cedar League (basketball)
- National Institute on Community-Based Long-Term Care
- Nebraska Independent College Library Consortium (educational network)
- Northern Indiana Center for Land Reuse
- National Inventory of Clinical Laboratory Testing Services
- National Institute for Case Management (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- National Institute of Community Management
- Network International Capacity Management (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI -- Arrest warrants have been issued for Pakistan People's Party (PPP) leader and former commerce minister Makhdoom Amin Fahim besides six others accused in the multi-billion-rupee National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) corruption case.
Nisar also referred to different cases pertaining to the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority, National Insurance Company Limited and National Reconciliation Ordinance, wherein the apex court expressed reservations regarding the FIA's role.
Karachi -- The federal anti-corruption court on Friday granted interim bail to then former secretary of commerce Suleman Ghani in National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) scam case.
ISLAMABAD -- The National Assembly Standing Committee on Commerce has expressed dissatisfaction over the investigation of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) into the multi-million National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) scandal.
The auditors also found irregularities worth Rs 91 million in the accounts of the National Insurance Company Limited (NICL).
Shamshad Akhtar, that National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) presented to the Prime Minister on October 11, 2007 the plan of crop insurance for the protection of agricultural loans taken by farmers from banks, which would not only safeguard the interests of peasants but would also enable them to re-cultivate their farms and also save them from becoming helpless victims in the hands of informal loan-giving agencies and feudals.