Money raised from this sale will be used by the government to pay off its debts related to the original financing of these loans and held by the Caribbean Development Bank, European Investment Bank and National Insurance Board.
What does NIB stand for?
NIB stands for National Insurance Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIB
We have 70 other meanings of NIB in our Acronym Attic
- National Institutional Animal User Training (Canadian Council on Animal Care)
- Nederlands Instituut Van Automobiel en Verkeersongevallendeskundigen (Dutch)
- non-invasive assisted ventilation
- Nursery Industry Association of Victoria (Australia)
- National Infertility Awareness Week
- Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology (Japan)
- Name in Brackets (band)
- Nationaal Incasso Bureau (Dutch: National Collection Agency; Netherlands)
- National Industries for the Blind
- National Institute of Biology (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Bowe, Deputy Director for the National Insurance Board of Bahamas.
May 4 is the scheduled date for the start of payments through the government's proposed Unemployment Benefit scheme, that will be funded via US$20 million from the National Insurance Board (NIB), said Prime Minister Hubert Ingraham, reports BIS (March 18, 2009).