Average National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale score was significantly lower in people with than without HIV (5.
What does NIHSSS stand for?
NIHSSS stands for National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Score
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission (UK)
- National Institute of Health Research and Development (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- National Institute for Hometown Security (Somerset, KY)
- National Institute of Health Sciences, Japan
- National Intercollegiate Horse Show
- Nestlé Institute of Health Sciences (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- North Iredell High School (North Carolina)
- Northern Islands High School (Wotje Atoll)
- Not Invented Here Syndrome
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale
- Northern Ireland Health and Social Wellbeing Survey (UK)
- Nothing Important Happened Today (X-Files episode)
- National Institutes for the Humanities (Japan)
- Non-Injecting Heroin User
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average admitting National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale score was 8.
Participants from whom statin therapy was withdrawn were nine times more likely than patients who continued on statins to experience early neurologic deterioration, which was defined as a decrease of at least 4 points on their National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale score.