While both partners may individually participate and benefit at some level from research sponsored by National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), unique studies funded through RSA (e.
What does NIDRR stand for?
NIDRR stands for National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (US Department of Education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Industries Development Program (Australia)
- News International Data Protection (UK)
- Notice of Initiation of Disqualification Proceedings and Opportunity to Explain (FDA)
- National Identity Recovery, LLC (fraud protection; Norcross, GA)
- National Institute for Dispute Resolution
- National Institute of Dental Research (now NIDCR)
- National Institute of Disaster Restoration
- Network Information Discovery and Retrieval
- Nuclear Interactions and Dosimetry
- Nonspecific Inflammatory Diseases of the Respiratory Organs
- National Infectious Disease Reporting System (Italy)
- National Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- National Immunization Days (WHO)
- National Institute for Defense Studies (Japan)
- National Institute for Discovery Science
- National Institute of Decontamination Specialists (Piedmont, SC)
- National Integrated Development Strategy
- National Intelligence Display System
- National Military Command Center (NMCC) information display system (US DoD)
- NATO Integrated Data Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
RSS was developed under a Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grant from the United States Department of Education, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
Washington, DC: National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research.
The research was funded in part by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR), U.
This document was made possible in part through the support of National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) grant (#H133B970008-98) for the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Personal Assistance Services (RRTCPAS) to the World Institute on Disability from the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS), U.
Weld Coalition for Assistive Technology (WCAT) After receiving the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research demonstration grant in 1989, RMRTI made the grant monies available within the state of Colorado.