A tool such as the checklist entitled Making Your Web Site Senior Friendly, jointly produced by NLM and the National Institute on Aging (NIA), is a "must-get" resource (National Library of Medicine & National Institute on Aging, 2002).
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for National Institute on Aging (US NIH; also seen as NIOA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- Nagasaki International Association (est. 1990; Japan)
- Nails Industry Association
- National Imaging Associates (radiology)
- National Indoor Arena (UK)
- National Infantry Association
- National Information Account
- National Information Accounts Clearinghouse
- National Information Association
- National Institute of Accountants
- National Institute of Aerospace
- National Insulation Association
- National Insulator Association
- National Insurance Act (various locations)
- National Intelligence Agency (South Africa and Thailand)
- National Intelligence Application (police incident code; New Zealand)
- National Investigation Agency (India)
- National Irrigation Administration (Philippines)
- Nature Improvement Area (Natural England; UK)
- Nature in Art (UK museum)
- Naval Intelligence Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monjan, Neurobiology of Aging Branch, Neuroscience and Neuropsychology of Aging Program, National Institute on Aging, 7201 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 3C307, MSC 9205, Bethesda, MD 20892-9205 USA, 301-496-9350, fax: 301-496-1494, e-mail: am39m@nih.