9 ( ANI ): President Pranab Mukherjee will attend the 10th Convocation of National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and inaugurate the National Seminar on 'Challenges of Modern World: Solutions through Indology' organized by Kurukshetra University today.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for National Institute of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon Skilled Volunteers Association (Japan)
- National Information System for Vocational Qualifications (UK)
- National Inclusive Schools Week
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
- National Intelligence Test
- National Investment Trust (Pakistan)
- National Invitation Tournament
- Nations in Transit (survey; Freedom House; Washington, DC)
- Near Infrared Transmission
- Near-Identity Transformation
- Negative Income Tax
- Net Integration Technologies
- Network Information Table
- Network Integration Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
A jury chose the top seven designers, which included Mr Vachaparambil along with Sajith Mathew and Thomas Joseph from the National Institute of Technology Calicut, which also shared the top honours.
95 Hardcover TA405 The two authors are both affiliated with the department of civil engineering at the National Institute of Technology in India.
Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Trichi, India with first rank and distinction.
Wakhlu has worked with National Institute of Technology and Engineers India Ltd.
Tokyo, Japan, Dec 26, 2005 - (JCN) - The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) announced on December 22 that its Institute for Biological Resources and Functions and Computational Biology Research Center (CBRC) have completed the genome sequencing of Aspergillus oryzae, namely rice malt, in collaboration with the National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
com) Additionally, a very comprehensible discussion of LSI and the information retrieval process is from the National Institute of Technology in Liberal Education.