Neeraj Agarwal of National Institute of Information Technology and Oscar Manuel Becerra Tresierra, Ministry of Education of Peru are among the 30 finalists for the WISE Awards.
What does NIIT stand for?
NIIT stands for National Institute of Information Technology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIIT
We have 2 other meanings of NIIT in our Acronym Attic
- National Inhalants Information Service (Australia)
- National Institute of Industrial Safety (UK Independent Administrative Institution)
- Nonimmigrant Information System (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Northshore International Insurance Services (Danvers, MA)
- National Indian Impacted Schools Association (Naytahwaush, MN)
- Northern Ireland Ice Skating Association
- National Influenza Immunisation Strategy Group
- National Institute of Invasive Species Science (Colorado State University)
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (Kerala, India)
- National Information Infrastructure Testbed
- Net Investment Income Tax
- Nigerian Institute of Information Technology (education)
- Nust Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- National Institute of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Non-Intrusive Inspection Technology
- National Information Infrastructure Task Force
- National Injury Information Telephone Seminar
- National Infant Immunization Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- National Interoperability Information Exchange
- National Institute of Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the Brazilian companies present were construction companies Camargo Correa, OAS, Andrade Gutierrez and Queiroz GalvEuo, the Rosset group, which owns lingerie brand ValisE re, Suzano, of pulp and paper, MineraE*Euo Guidoni, in the mining sector, the Sindirochas - the stone industries union -, as well as state-owned companies EletrobrEis (electricity), the National Institute of Information Technology and Serpro, the federal data processing service, the two latter in the IT sector.