The prototype spectacles have been designed by scientists at Tokyo's National Institute of Informatics.
What does NII stand for?
NII stands for National Institute of Informatics (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NII
We have 50 other meanings of NII in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Injecting Heroin User
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
- National Insurance Institute (Israel)
- National Investment Institute (Australia)
- Negara Islam Indonesia
- Negative Impedance Inverter (electrical engineering)
- Net Interest Income
- Net Investment Income
- Network Intelligence India Pvt Ltd
- Networks and Information Integration
- Non Intrusive Inspection
- Non Intrusive Instrumentation (research; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participation as the "math team" for National Institute of Informatics project Tokyo, Sept 10, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Fujitsu Laboratories and Japan's National Institute of Informatics (NII) today announced that, starting this fiscal year, Fujitsu Laboratories will participate in NII's artificial brain project, known as "Can a Robot Pass the University of Tokyo (Todai) Entrance Exam?
Kenichi Miura, Fellow of Fujitsu Laboratories and director of the Center for Grid Research and Development at Japan's National Institute of Informatics (NII), recently won the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)'s 2009 Seymour Cray Computer Engineering Award.