Sonakshi Verma & Zoya Khan/ Delhi DEATH ROSTER ANIL KUMAR MEENA ( 22) The first- year MBBS student at AIIMS is believed to have hanged himself in his hostel room on March 3 this year LINESH MOHAN GAWLE The PhD student at Delhi's National Institute of Immunology killed himself in his hostel room on April 16 last year MANISH KUMAR ( 20) The second- year IITRoorkee student jumped to his death from the fifth floor of his hostel on February 6 last year Copyright 2012 India Today Group.
What does NII stand for?
NII stands for National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NII
We have 50 other meanings of NII in our Acronym Attic
- National Institutes for the Humanities (Japan)
- Non-Injecting Heroin User
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Information Infrastructure
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Informatics (Japan)
- National Insurance Institute (Israel)
- National Investment Institute (Australia)
- Negara Islam Indonesia
- Negative Impedance Inverter (electrical engineering)
- Net Interest Income
- Net Investment Income
- Network Intelligence India Pvt Ltd
- Networks and Information Integration
- Non Intrusive Inspection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kakoli Ghoshal Staff Scientist IV Eukaryotic Gene Expression Laboratory National Institute of Immunology New Delhi Publications 1.
His campus of housing for the National institute of Immunology in Delhi is massed in a manner reminiscent of a Rajasthan citadel, around an interlocking series of well shaded courts (AR August 1988).
Pran Talwar of the National Institute of Immunology in New Delhi and his colleagues.
Researchers from Delhi's National Institute of Immunology ( NII), led by its director Prof.
Talwar, director of India's National Institute of Immunology at Jawaharal Nehru University in New Delhi.