Bulgaria's National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology had announced code orange for parts of the country.
What does NIH stand for?
NIH stands for National Institute of Hydrology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIH
We have 74 other meanings of NIH in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Geological Sciences (Philippines)
- Noise Insulation Grant Scheme (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (agriculture; UK)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- North Island Grid Upgrade (New Zealand)
- Nederlandse Indoor Golf Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Indoor Golf Association; Netherlands)
- Now I've Got You
- Now I've Got You Son of A Bitch
- Now I've Got You You Son of A Bitch
- Nationaal Instituut voor Gezondheidsbevordering en Ziektepreventie (Dutch: National Institute for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention)
- National Institutes of Health (US)
- Natural Infant Hygiene
- Neointimal Hyperplasia
- News in Health (National Institutes of Health)
- Not Invented Here
- National Institutes of Health Recombinant DNA Advisory Committee
- National Institutes of Health Collaborative Clinical Trials in Transplantation
- National Institutes of Health Chronic Prostatitis Symptom Index
- National Institutes of Health Rapid Access to Interventional Development
- National Institutes of Health Autism Coordinating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surat, Aug 12 (ANI): Experts from the National Institute of Hydrology have confirmed that gas leaking from the ground in the Olpad region of Gujarat's Surat District is methane.
Precipitation will start in the form of rain but then shift to snow in some location, said the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology.
Bulgaria's National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology forecasts cloudy weather and light precipitation Wednesday, with lows in the range 1-7 C and highs around 7-12 C.
Forecasters from the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology have explained that the unusually high temperatures have been brought by a strong southerly wind.