3 million tons or 21%, according to the apple research unit of the National Institute of Fruit Tree Science.
What does NIFTS stand for?
NIFTS stands for National Institute of Fruit Tree Science (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Navy Infrared Thermal Imager (US Navy)
- Neighborhood Improvement Foundation of Toledo, Inc. (Toledo, OH)
- Network Interface File and Tracking Information
- Neuroimaging Informatics Technology Initiative (research and development)
- New Investigator Fellowship Training Initiative (American Physical Therapy Association)
- National Institute for Technology in Education
- Net Income for Tax Purposes (Canada)
- Network Independent File Transfer Program
- Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-Like Nuclear Features (cancer)
- Near Isothermal Flowing Test Rig
- National Interagency Fuels Technology Team
- National Independent Federation Textile Union of Cambodia (labor group; Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- National Indigenous Fishing Technical Working Group (Australia)
- National Stock Exchange Fifty (India)
- Northern Ireland Fencing Union (UK)
- Norwegian Institute for Urban and Regional Research (Oslo, Norway)
- Nederlands Instituut Fysieke Veiligheid (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Physical Security)
- Next-Generation Infantry Fighting Vehicle (Republic of Korea Armed Forces)
- National Indigenous Family Violence Grants Programme (Australia)
- Nothing in File Wants and Warrants (police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute of Fruit Tree Science said its study also found the practice increased vitamin C in blood by 34% on average and increased Bifidobacterium bifidum and other health-friendly bacteria.