He announced that 35 scholarships would be made available by India annually - 15 in the Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), 10 in the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) and 10 in the Apparel Training and Design Centre (AT and DC).
What does NIFT stand for?
NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFT
We have 3 other meanings of NIFT in our Acronym Attic
- NATO Integrated Financial System
- Near Infrared Integral Field Spectrograph
- Noddes Interface Subsystem
- Non-Invasive Flow Studies (peripheral vascular circulatory test)
- Norsk Institutt for Selvutvikling
- Northern Illinois Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board
- Northern Ireland Federation of Sub Aqua Clubs (UK)
- National Information and Fisheries Statistics System (Bulgaria)
- Northern Ireland Federation of Shooting Sports (UK)
- Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology
- National Institute of Forensic Toxicology (Norway)
- National Institutional Facilitation Technologies (Pvt; Pakistan)
- New, Imaginative & Fresh Threads (online T-shirt store)
- Neighborhood Institute for the Arts (Ohio)
- Northern Ireland Field Target Association
- Nitrogen Fixation by Tropical Agricultural Legumes
- National Inland Fisheries Technology Center (Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources; Philippines)
- Northern Ireland Film and Television Commission
- National Institute for Teaching Ethics and Professionalism (Georgia State University College of Law)
- National Investment for the Early Years (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By 1988, she was recognised as the ' original diva' of the industry, having been given the lifetime achievement award by the prestigious National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Ankita who moved to Mumbai, India, after completing 12th grade in ISM, got selected to study at National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), India's premier fashion institute.
Designers at India's National Institute of Fashion Technology in Calcutta have developed a jacket for women to help protect them from muggers and molesters.
Top designers from India's National Institute of Fashion Technology were commissioned to create patterns based on Rag-Ragini paintings, Kundan jewelry, Indian folk art, Islamic architecture, Jamdani textile designs and other authentic Indian motifs.
She received the help of India's National Institute of Fashion Technology to put her designs on a website.
A graduate from the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Atsu is rapidly establishing himself as a designer on the global stage.