The National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research and the Fogarty International Center, both part of the National Institutes of Health, jointly announce Eric Goosby, M.
What does NIDCR stand for?
NIDCR stands for National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (US National Institutes of Health; formerly National Institute of Dental Research)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NIDCR in our Acronym Attic
- National Information Data Center (zip code information)
- National Investment and Development Corporation (Philippines)
- National Iranian Drilling Company
- Nepal Industrial Development Corporation
- Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center (Hospers, IA)
- Newborn Individualized Developmental Care and Assessment Program (®)
- National Internal Defense Coordination Center
- New International Dictionary of the Christian Church (book)
- National Institute on Deafness & other Communication Disorders
- Northern Indiana District Church of the Brethren
- National Institute on Developmental Delays (Shawnee, OK)
- National Intellectual Disability Database (Ireland)
- Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Control Program (India)
- National Iodine Deficiency Disorders Elimination Programme (WHO)
- Navy/Industry Digital Data Exchange Standards Committee
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIH)
- Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes in the Young
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tabak had been serving as director of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research and as acting deputy director since 2009 and as acting director of the Division of Program Coordination, Planning and Strategic Initiative.
This three-day event included a visit to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), where participants were greeted by Lawrence Tabak, DDS, PhD, head of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), who also gave an overview of and introduction to NIH.
As a result of that workshop, the National Institute of Child Health and Development (NICHD), the National Institute of Environmenal Health Sciences (NIEHS), the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), and the U.
Joan Wilentz is a freelance science writer following a career at the National Institutes of Health, where, most recently, she served as chief of the Planning, Evaluation, and Legislation Branch of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
The NIAMS is working with the NICHD, the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases to support a research initiative in the area of skeletal growth and development.
has been appointed as director of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR).