KARACHI, February 07, 2012 (Frontier Star): The doctors' alleged negligence Monday claimed life of a three years old child in National Institute of Child Health (NICH), Karachi.
What does NICH stand for?
NICH stands for National Institute of Child Health (Karachi, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICH
We have 4 other meanings of NICH in our Acronym Attic
- Neonatal Intensive Computer File
- Northern Indiana Community Foundation (est. 1991)
- Northern Ireland Cycling Federation
- National Independent Consumers and Farmers Association
- National Institute in Church Finance and Administration (Georgia)
- National Institute for Child and Family Development (Thailand)
- National Institute of Certified Floorcovering Inspectors
- National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (India)
- National Interagency Coordinating Group
- Netherlands Institute for Corporate Governance (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- National Institute of Culture and History in Belize
- National Insurance Consumer Helpline (resource)
- Neonatally Induced Coarctation Hypertension
- Netherlands Institute for Cultural Heritage
- Non Involuting Congenital Hemangioma
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (Washington, DC)
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Information Center for Handicapped Children and Youth (now National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities; Washington, DC)
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (US NIH)
- Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
is the new acting director of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), one of the 27 institutes and centers that comprise the National Institutes of Health.
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Early Child Care Research Network (2003).
It's just one of the five projects that just received funding from a new program from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
A 2001 study by the National Institute of Child Health and Development reports that 16 percent of U.
It was primarily funded by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which is part of the National Institutes of Health, the biomedical research arm of the U.
A consensus report published by the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development in 2001 concluded that it's impossible to clearly distinguish between an SLD in reading and low achievement: "Dyslexic children simply represent the lower portion of the continuum of reading capabilities.