His education includes architecture and business management as well as specific Home Inspection education, including Hofstra University's Home Inspection Curriculum, and extensive training at the National Institute of Building Inspectors (NIBI) facility in Bound Brook, New Jersey.
What does NIBI stand for?
NIBI stands for National Institute of Building Inspectors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NIBI in our Acronym Attic
- Network of International Business and Economic Schools (Pforzheim, Germany)
- National Independent Bank Equipment and Systems Association
- Nigeria International Book Fair (Nigeria Publishers Association)
- Northern Ireland Boys Football Association (soccer)
- Northern Ireland Blind Golf (UK; International Blind Golf Association affiliate)
- National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (Faisalabad, Pakistan)
- National Institute of Bioscience and Human-Technology (Japan)
- North Idaho Behavioral Health (Kootenai Medical Center; Coeur D'Alene, ID)
- Not Indicated by History
- Northwest Institute for Bio-Health Informatics
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (National Institutes of Health)
- National Institute of Business and Industrial Chaplains
- Net Income Before Interest and Depreciation
- Net Income Before Interest Expense
- National Integrated Ballistics Information Network
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (est.2005; Japan)
- Net Income Before Interest and Taxes
- No Ideas but in Things (website)
- National Investment Bank of Jamaica
- North Island Brown Kiwi (New Zealand bird species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only way for prospective homeowners to be sure that they are not buying their very own `money pit' is to have a professional home inspection before they close on a house," advises John Hendricks, director of the National Institute of Building Inspectors (NIBI), Bound Brook, N.