Animal experiments on the MazF HIV gene therapy using macaques have been undertaken in collaboration with Tsukuba Primate Research Center of National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (Tsukuba, Japan).
What does NIBIO stand for?
NIBIO stands for National Institute of Biomedical Innovation (est.2005; Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute of Bioscience and Human-Technology (Japan)
- North Idaho Behavioral Health (Kootenai Medical Center; Coeur D'Alene, ID)
- Not Indicated by History
- Northwest Institute for Bio-Health Informatics
- National Institute of Building Inspectors
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (National Institutes of Health)
- National Institute of Business and Industrial Chaplains
- Net Income Before Interest and Depreciation
- Net Income Before Interest Expense
- National Integrated Ballistics Information Network
- Net Income Before Interest and Taxes
- No Ideas but in Things (website)
- National Investment Bank of Jamaica
- North Island Brown Kiwi (New Zealand bird species)
- Naperville Invitational Basketball League (fantasy basketball league)
- National Industrial Basketball League
- Nepal Indosuez Bank Ltd. (est. 1986; Kathmandu, Nepal; now Nepal Investment Bank Ltd.)
- Nepal Investment Bank, Ltd. (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Non-Interest Bearing Liabilities
- Northeast Inter-Collegiate Badminton League