I studied at Plymouth University and then went on to work in St Mary's Hospital in Paddington before joining the WHO Aids Collaborating Centre at the National Institute of Biology Standards & Control.
What does NIB stand for?
NIB stands for National Institute of Biology (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIB
We have 70 other meanings of NIB in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation
- National Institutional Animal User Training (Canadian Council on Animal Care)
- Nederlands Instituut Van Automobiel en Verkeersongevallendeskundigen (Dutch)
- non-invasive assisted ventilation
- Nursery Industry Association of Victoria (Australia)
- National Infertility Awareness Week
- Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology (Japan)
- Name in Brackets (band)
- Nationaal Incasso Bureau (Dutch: National Collection Agency; Netherlands)
- National Industries for the Blind