1952--Election to the National Institute of Arts and Letters.
What does NIAL stand for?
NIAL stands for National Institute of Arts and Letters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAL
- National Institute of American History and Democracy
- National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (standards)
- National Identification Authority of India
- National Institute of Animal Industry (Japan)
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association (US, Canada, and Australia)
- Northern Ireland Adverse Incident Centre (Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety; UK)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Japan)
- Niagara Junction Railway Company
- National Information Assurance Leadership (System Administration, Audit, Network, and Security Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- Northshore Independent Athletic League (Covington, LA)
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (Africa)
- Never Is A Long Time
- Not In A Life Time
- National Immunization Awareness Month (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases)
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (india)
- National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
- National Insurance Association of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Nijessen Information Analysis Model (data model technique)
- Nijssen's Information Analysis Methodology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toward the volume's conclusion, we even find that Hughes seems to regard his friend as black, when he telegraphs Van Vechten, "I see in the press that you and I are to represent the race in the National Institute of Arts and Letters.