Success in Japan In the August 18 issue of Science, Akira Onishi, PhD of the National Institute of Animal Husbandry in Ibaraki-ken, Japan and colleagues reported that they had produced a single cloned piglet using the same technique previously employed to clone mice.
What does NIAH stand for?
NIAH stands for National Institute of Animal Husbandry (Vietnam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAH
We have 2 other meanings of NIAH in our Acronym Attic
- National Italian American Foundation
- Neo-Indie Arts Festival (now Greater Washington Indie Arts Festival; Washington, DC)
- Netherlands Institute for Animation Film (Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Newcastle Independence Assessment Form (neurology; University of Newcastle; UK)
- Northern Ireland Athletics Federation (UK)
- Non-Integrated Autologous Free Graft
- Northern Illinois Alliance of Fire Protection Districts (Wheaton, IL)
- NATO Industrial Advisory Group
- Nordenia International AG (Germany)
- Nuclear Interdiction Action Group (Office of Counterproliferation Initiatives; US State Department)
- National Inventory of Architectural Heritage (Ireland)
- Netherlands Institute for Art History
- National Institute of American History and Democracy
- National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (standards)
- National Identification Authority of India
- National Institute of Animal Industry (Japan)
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association (US, Canada, and Australia)
- Northern Ireland Adverse Incident Centre (Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety; UK)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Japan)