National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health) compile 53 presentations given at the 2006 National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research Conference held in June in Opatija, Croatia.
What does NIAID stand for?
NIAID stands for National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 6 other meanings of NIAID in our Acronym Attic
- Nuclear Interdiction Action Group (Office of Counterproliferation Initiatives; US State Department)
- National Institute of Animal Husbandry (Vietnam)
- National Inventory of Architectural Heritage (Ireland)
- Netherlands Institute for Art History
- National Institute of American History and Democracy
- National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (standards)
- National Identification Authority of India
- National Institute of Animal Industry (Japan)
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association (US, Canada, and Australia)
- Northern Ireland Adverse Incident Centre (Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety; UK)
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Japan)
- Niagara Junction Railway Company
- National Information Assurance Leadership (System Administration, Audit, Network, and Security Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- National Institute of Arts and Letters
- Northshore Independent Athletic League (Covington, LA)
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (Africa)
- Never Is A Long Time
- Not In A Life Time
- National Immunization Awareness Month (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases)
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (india)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) yesterday announced the appointment of five new members to the National Advisory Allergy and Infectious Diseases Council, its principal advisory body.
Many of these cell lines that we'd like to use in a cell culture-based vaccine are very hard to transfect with plasmids," says Karen Lacourciere, an influenza program officer at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Metcalfe, MD, chief of the Laboratory of Allergic Diseases at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD.
Prepared by: Office of Communications and Public Liaison National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases National Institutes of Health Bethesda, MD 20892 Public Health Service U.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases currently is testing a shingles vaccine at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
Sacks and Shaden Kamhawi of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda, Md.