Similarly, researchers at Japan's National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences continue to develop an edible vaccine produced in genetically modified rice.
What does NIAS stand for?
NIAS stands for National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAS
We have 27 other meanings of NIAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Indoor Air Quality Institute
- National Institute for Aviation Research (Wichita, KS)
- National Institute of Agrobiological Research (Japan)
- National Institute of Amateur Radio (Hyderabad, India)
- Network Initial Assessment Report (Sprint)
- Non-Immunoglobulin-Associated Rearranging DNA
- National Information Assurance Research Laboratory (US NSA)
- National Innovation Awareness Strategy (Australia)
- National Institute for Androidal Science
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (India)
- Netherlands Institute for Advanced Studies
- Non-Proprietary Image Analysis System
- Nordic Institute of Asian Studies
- Northern Inland Academy of Sport (Australia)
- Northern Ireland Ambulance Service
- Northern Ireland Archery Society
- National Initiative for Autism Screening and Assessment (National Autistic Society; London, England, UK)
- Nevada International Air Show Association
- Nursery Industry Accreditation Scheme Australia
- Northeastern Illinois Association of Snowmobile Clubs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Takashi Okuda of the National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences in Tsukuba, Japan, and his collaborators collected P.
National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (Ibaraki, Japan) has patented genetically improved plant crossing properties which effectively prevent recombinant genes in transgenic plants from spreading into the environment.
National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (Ibaraki, Japan) and Bio Oriented Technology Research Advancement Institution (Saitama, Japan) have patented a polynucleotide encoding a plant gene capable of controlling disease resistance reactions in plants which includes a polynucleotide having a nucleotide sequence encoding amino acid sequence from methionine at position 1 to Serine at position 361 of SEQ ID NO: 2 in the sequence listing, or having the amino acid sequence having one or several amino acid deletions, substitutions and/or additions, and being capable of controlling disease resistance reactions.
Tokyo, Japan, Mar 27, 2006 - (JCN) - The National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (NIAS) has developed a DNA profiling method for poultry in collaboration with the Aichi-ken Agricultural Research Center.
Collaborator Toshiharu Akino of the National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences in Tsukuba, Japan, and his colleagues identified six hydrocarbons in the washings and synthesized the chemicals.
Tokyo, Japan, Jan 24, 2006 - (JCN) - The National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences (NIAS) announced on January 23 that it has discovered unique properties of mulberry leaves, which are commonly used as feed for silkworms, in collaboration with the National Food Research Institute.