ASAE member Sun-Ok Chung is an agricultural engineering researcher in the National Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Rural Development Administration, Suwon, Republic of Korea; 82-31-290-1982, fax 82-31-290-1900, sochung@rda.
What does NIAE stand for?
NIAE stands for National Institute of Agricultural Engineering (now Silsoe Research Institute, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIAE
We have 3 other meanings of NIAE in our Acronym Attic
- Norfolk Institute of Art and Design (now Norwich School of Art and Design; UK)
- Nose-in-a-Day (climbing El Capitan in under 24 hours)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation (Japan)
- National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
- National Insitute of American Doll Artists
- National Independent Auto Dealers Association/Association Executive Council
- National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (defunct NIH institute; now NIDDK)
- Niet Insuline Afhankelijke Diabetes Mellitus
- New Iloilo Airport Development Project (Philippines)
- National Institute for Architectural Education (New York, NY)
- Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (est. 1975; regulatory body)
- National Information Assurance Engagement Center (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (Japan)
- National Illness Assistance Fund (India)
- National Italian American Foundation
- Neo-Indie Arts Festival (now Greater Washington Indie Arts Festival; Washington, DC)
- Netherlands Institute for Animation Film (Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Newcastle Independence Assessment Form (neurology; University of Newcastle; UK)
- Northern Ireland Athletics Federation (UK)
- Non-Integrated Autologous Free Graft