The group was led by Satoshi Takeya of the Nano-Dynamics Analysis Research Group of the Research Institute of Instrumentation Frontier of the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), jointly with Hitachi Ltd.
What does NIAIST stand for?
NIAIST stands for National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Institute of Animal Husbandry (Vietnam)
- National Inventory of Architectural Heritage (Ireland)
- Netherlands Institute for Art History
- National Institute of American History and Democracy
- National Integrated Accreditation for Healthcare Organizations (standards)
- National Identification Authority of India
- National Institute of Animal Industry (Japan)
- National Internal Affairs Investigators Association (US, Canada, and Australia)
- Northern Ireland Adverse Incident Centre (Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety; UK)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Niagara Junction Railway Company
- National Information Assurance Leadership (System Administration, Audit, Network, and Security Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- National Institute of Arts and Letters
- Northshore Independent Athletic League (Covington, LA)
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies (Africa)
- Never Is A Long Time
- Not In A Life Time
- National Immunization Awareness Month (National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases)
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (india)
- National Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 20, 2005 - (JCN Newswire) - AIST has announced a portable ultrasound echographic machine (Ubiquitous Echo) was developed through joint research between the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and the Hiroshima Institute of Technology.
No-Hands Segway Researchers at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (http://www.