She also spent six years working in the Clinton Administration where she directed the policy office of the National Institute for Literacy and managed a commission of leading business, labor, higher education and nonprofit leaders who developed education and training policy recommendations for Vice President Al Gore.
What does NIFL stand for?
NIFL stands for National Institute for Literacy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIFL
We have 4 other meanings of NIFL in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Investing for Health Partnership (Northern Ireland, UK)
- North of Ireland Family History Society
- National Inland Fisheries Institute (Fisheries Department, Bangkok, Thailand)
- National Issues Forums Institute
- NiagaraFiles (Apache Software Foundation)
- Northern Ireland Friends of Israel (UK; est. 2009)
- Neuronal Intermediate Filament Inclusion Disease (dementia)
- Newa International Forum Japan (studies Nepal's Newa culture)
- National Independent Football League (est. 2008)
- National Indoor Football League
- Northern Indiana Fuel and Light (Merrillville, IN)
- Northern Ireland Football League (est. 2013)
- Northwest Indiana Federation of Labor (Hammond, IN)
- Northwest Indiana Football League
- Northern Ireland Food Liaison Group (Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- National Institute of Finance Management (India)
- National Institute of Financial Management
- National Institute of Forensic Medicine (Jordan)
- Northwest Independent Forest Manufacturers
- Network Interface Manager (Psion - EPOC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visit this site to access all of the publications and resources released by the National Institute for Literacy (NIFL), view archives of webcasts, and find many other helpful resources for adult and family literacy programs.
Department of Health and Human Services and the National Institute for Literacy to offer a separate Early Learning and Development Strand at the Institute.
pdf] This handy guide from the National Institute for Literacy tells you what you should expect to see your child learning at school and what you can do to help at home.
com National Institute For Health Literacy The National Institute for Literacy is a federal agency that provides leadership on literacy issues, including the improvement of reading instruction for children, youth, and adults.
Washington, DC: National Institute for Literacy, 1994.
Copies are available from the National Institute for Literacy, EdPubs, P.
The Education Department, National Institute for Literacy, seeks to contract for program support for the development of public policy publications, which will include the production of a publication series on literacy-related public policy issues at the state level; and to assist in carrying out other policy-related tasks and responsibilities.