According to the National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation, a nonprofit health organization in Washington, D.
What does NIHCMF stand for?
NIHCMF stands for National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Integrative Health Congress (Burke, VA)
- Northern Ireland Hamster Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Hospice Care (UK)
- Northwest Iowa Health Center (Sheldon, IA)
- Nottingham Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Healthcare Chaplains' Association (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Acupuncture Consensus Development Panel
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (UK; now National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; NICE)
- National Institute of Health C Libraries
- National Institute for Health Care Management
- Northern Indiana Health Care System
- National Initiative for Human Development
- National Institute for Human Development (Atlanta, GA)
- National Institute of Heart Diseases
- Non-Ischemic Heart Disease (cardiology)
- National Institute for Holocaust Education (United States Holocaust Memorial Museum; Washington, DC)
- National Institute of Higher Education (Ireland)
- National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- North Idaho Home Educators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation