Cost estimates have not been prepared, but the National Institute for Early Education Research says high-quality programs cost $8,000 per child.
What does NIEER stand for?
NIEER stands for National Institute for Early Education Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NIEER in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Events Company (UK)
- National Institute on Early Childhood Development and Education (US Department of Education)
- National Institute of Early Childhood Education (Australia)
- National Institute for Excellence in the Creative Industries (UK)
- National Institute for Educational Development (est. 1990; Namibia)
- National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (Japan)
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress (legal)
- Nutritional and Inflammatory Evaluation in Dialysis Patients Study
- National Institute for Engineering Ethics
- National Institute of Ecology and Environment (India)
- National Institute for Environmental Escience (UK)
- Nebraska Internet Enhancement Fund
- Network Integration Engineering Facility
- Neyagawa City International Exchange & Friendship Association (Japan)
- North Island Employment Foundations Society (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Embroidery Guild (UK)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIH, DHHS)
- Northern Ireland Environment and Heritage Service (UK)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/National Toxicology Program (US NIH)
- National Indoor Environmental Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steven Barnett of Rutgers University's National Institute for Early Education Research discussed "The State of Preschool 2010.
About 800,000 4-year-olds, or 17 percent of them, are in state-funded preK, according to a 2004 study from National Institute for Early Education Research.
The report is available at no cost from the National Institute for Early Education Research at http://nieer.
The National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) conducted a study to compare the costs and benefits of providing very young children with high-quality, full-day, year-round preschool programs.