The Eugene-based National Institute for Direct Instruction has applied for $12.
What does NIFDI stand for?
NIFDI stands for National Institute for Direct Instruction (Eugene, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Interagency Fuels Coordination Group
- Newfoundland Independent Filmmakers Co-Operative (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Investment Fund for Credit Unions (Arlington, VA)
- North Island Financial Credit Union (also seen as North Island Credit Union; aka NICU; California)
- National Institute of Fashion Designing
- National Independent Flag Dealers Association
- National Institutional Food Distributors Association
- Network of Independent Funeral Director Associations
- Newfoundland Inshore Fisheries Development Agreement (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association (UK)
- Nickel Iron
- No Incinerators for Europe (anti-waste incineration group)
- Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts (car club; est. 1991)
- Nottingham Institute for English Research (UK)
- National Industrial Fuel Efficiency Service (UK)
- National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (Norway)
- Nigeria Fellowship of Evangelical Students (UK)
- Naples International Film Festival (Naples, FL)
- Navy Image File Format
- Network Interface Failure Finder (UNIX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two years ago, Eugene's River Road-El Camino del Rio Elementary used grant funds to implement the program and hire a consultant from the Eugene-based National Institute for Direct Instruction.