pylori toxin in lab dishes, says Masaharu Noda, a molecular neurobiologist at the National Institute for Basic Biology in Okazaki, Japan.
What does NIBB stand for?
NIBB stands for National Institute for Basic Biology (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Investment Bankers Association
- Nederlands Instituut Buenos Aires (Dutch: Dutch Institute of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Network Integrated Biological Alliance
- Neurologia Infantil Buenos Aires (Spanish: Child Neurology Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- North of Ireland Bands Association (UK)
- Northern Illinois Beekeepers Association
- Northern Ireland Bowling Association (UK)
- Northwest Indian Bar Association
- Norwegian-Irish Business Association
- National Institute of Banking and Finance (Pakistan)
- Neighborhoods Inc. of Battle Creek (Battle Creek, MI)
- New India Bible College
- New International Biblical Commentary (religious book)
- New International Builder's Community
- Norwegian Irish Business Council
- Novosibirsk Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry (Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Northern Illinois Building Contractors Association (Rockford, IL)
- Native Island Business and Community Affairs Association (Hilton Head, SC)
- Non-Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Non-Interest-Bearing Current Liability (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Golden of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, Carl Johnson of Vanderbilt University in Nashville, and Takao Kondo of Japan's National Institute for Basic Biology in Okazaki, discussed its results in the Nov.