uk National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting, 0870 013 0382www.
What does NICEIC stand for?
NICEIC stands for National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICEIC
- New Integrated Case Environments for Space
- Noise-Immune Cavity-Enhanced Optical Heterodyne Molecular Spectroscopy
- Northern Illinois Conference Evangelical Association
- National Toxicology Program Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicological Methods
- NTP (National Toxicology Program) Interagency Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicological Methods
- National Institute for Careers Education and Counselling (UK)
- Northern Ireland Centre for European Co-Operation (UK)
- National Intelligence Community Enterprise Cyber Assurance Program (US Air Force)
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases
- National Information Center of Earthquake Engineering (India)
- National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (UK)
- National Institute for Citizen Education in the Law (est. 1985)
- Nigerian Institute for Christian Education and Leadership
- National Information Center for Educational Media
- National Instrumentation Center for Environmental Management (est. 1992; South Korea)
- Northern Ireland Council for Ethnic Minorities (UK)
- National Institute of Certified Estate Planners
- Network Information and Control Exchange Protocol
- National Information Centre for European Research (Technology Centre AS CR; Ministry of Education; Czech Republic)
- National Institute for Christian Education Research (Canterbury, Kent, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November last year they became an approved contractor for the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC), a consumer safety organisation and independent regulatory body for the electrical industry.
Some of the recognised quality body (trade) institutions are the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting (NICEIC), the Institute for Plumbing (IOP), the Council for Registered Gas Installers (CORGI), the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) and the Guild of Master Craftsmen (GMC) for builders and other craftsmen, such as carpenters.