Editorial will cover such topics as: commercial law, computer crime, copyright, e-governance, electronic fund transfer, privacy, insurance, IP rights, international law, national security, national information infrastructure, patents, technology policy, and telecommunications law and policy.
What does NII stand for?
NII stands for National Information Infrastructure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NII
We have 50 other meanings of NII in our Acronym Attic
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale Score
- Northern Ireland Health and Social Wellbeing Survey (UK)
- Nothing Important Happened Today (X-Files episode)
- National Institutes for the Humanities (Japan)
- Non-Injecting Heroin User
- Nepal Independent Hotel Workers' Union
- Now I Have You Son of a Bitch
- National Immigration Institute
- National Implementation Issue
- National Income Inquiry
- National Informatization Index (South Korea)
- National Innovation Initiative
- National Institute of Immunology (New Delhi, India)
- National Institute of Informatics (Japan)
- National Insurance Institute (Israel)
- National Investment Institute (Australia)
- Negara Islam Indonesia
- Negative Impedance Inverter (electrical engineering)
- Net Interest Income
- Net Investment Income
Samples in periodicals archive:
Committee on Maintaining Privacy and Security in Health Care Applications of the National Information Infrastructure.
Introduction The National Information Infrastructure Taskforce's (1993) report identified schools and libraries as essential sites for Internet connection, recognizing children and young adults as primary users of digital libraries.
The 16 percent translates into millions of Americans who will have no access to the National Information Infrastructure (NII) for the foreseeable future.