He worked diligently to implement the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), which has aided information sharing across domains and jurisdictions.
What does NIEM stand for?
NIEM stands for National Information Exchange Model
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIEM
We have 5 other meanings of NIEM in our Acronym Attic
- National Indoor Environmental Institute
- National Institute of Economy and Information (Moldova)
- National Institute of Electromedical Information (Bay Terrace, NY)
- National Institute of Economic and Industry Research (Australia)
- National Institute of Engineering and Information Sciences (Australian National University)
- Non-Ionizing Energy Loss
- Northern Ireland Environment Link (est. 1990; UK)
- National Indigenous English Literacy and Numeracy Strategy (Australia)
- Nagarjuna Institute of Exact Methods (est. 1980; Nepal)
- National Industrial Engineering Mission
- National Institute of Export Management (India)
- Nelson Institute of Environmental Medicine (New York Univerity Medical Center)
- Noniterative Integral Equation Method
- Anti-Non-Identified Extractable Nuclear Antigen
- New International Economic Order
- National Interagency Emergency Operations Center (FEMA)
- National Institute for Earth Physics (Romania)
- National Institute for Economic Policy (South Africa)
- National Institute for Educational Planning (Newport, CA)
- Native Instruments Elektrik Piano
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are also developing a National Information Exchange Model that serves as a clearinghouse for commonly used terminology and establishes a process to identify and share essential information.
The Office of Interoperability and Standards at the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology has been discussing how the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) can help standardize health information exchange.
The National Information Exchange Model (NIEMI leverages the data exchange standards efforts successfully implemented by the Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative.