What does NICHSR stand for?
NICHSR stands for National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NICHSR in our Acronym Attic
- Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (various locations)
- Nurses Improving Care to the Hospitalized Elderly (est. 1992; John A. Hartford Foundation)
- Northern Indiana Citizens Helping Ecosystems Survive
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Northern Ireland Centre for Health Informatics (UK)
- National Infection Control and Health Protection Agency (UK)
- National Initiative for Children's Healthcare Quality (Cambridge, MA)
- National Information Center for Health Services Administration
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart and Stroke Association
- National Institute for the Certification of Healthcare Sterile Processing and Distribution Personnel
- NASA International Collection of Information
- National Information and Communications Infrastructure
- National Interagency Civil-Military Institute
- National Interagency Counterdrug Institute
- National Interior Contractors, Inc.
- Negative Ion Chemical Ionization
- Nijmegen Institute for Cognition and Information
- Novell International Cryptography Infrastructure
- Northern Ireland Construction Industry Advisory Council
- National Iranian Copper Industries Company