The National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), a U.
What does NIAP stand for?
NIAP stands for National Information Assurance Partnership
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NIAP
We have 2 other meanings of NIAP in our Acronym Attic
- Not In A Million Years
- National Ice Age Network
- National Institute Against Nicotine Addiction
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (Bangalore, India)
- Northern Ireland Audit Office
- Number of Injured Abdominal Organs (war injury assessment)
- National Insurance Agency Against Occupational Accidents (United Kingdom)
- New India Assurance Officers Association
- No Ifs Ands or Buts
- Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Institute for Asia and the Pacific (Australian National University)
- National Integrity Action Plan (various locations)
- Normal Molecular Mass Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (chemistry)
- Northern Ireland Agricultural Producers' Association (UK)
- National Initiative against Piracy and Counterfeiting (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry)
- NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue
- Northern Ireland Anti-Poverty Network
- National Institute of Agricultural Planning and Projection (Vietnam)
- Navy Information/Application Product Suite
- National Institute for Agricultural Quality Control (Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through their joint National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), the agencies issued an evaluation certificate on a formal set of smart card security requirements.
The document describes two government programs of particular interest--the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP)s Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Program and NIST's Cryptographic Module Validation Program (CMVP).
Under the auspices of the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP), NIST and the National Security Agency announced the approval of the first four accredited IT security testing laboratories under the Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (CCEVS).