[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] ANA's national award, part of the Bringing Immunity to Every Community project, coincides with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) National Infant Immunization Week April 21-28, which seeks to mobilize parents, caregivers, and health care professionals to ensure that infants are protected against 14 vaccine-preventable diseases.
What does NIIW stand for?
NIIW stands for National Infant Immunization Week (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (Kerala, India)
- National Information Infrastructure Testbed
- National Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Net Investment Income Tax
- Nigerian Institute of Information Technology (education)
- Nust Institute of Information Technology (Pakistan)
- National Institute of Infectious and Tropical Diseases (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Non-Intrusive Inspection Technology
- National Information Infrastructure Task Force
- National Injury Information Telephone Seminar
- National Interoperability Information Exchange
- National Institute of Justice
- Network of Independent Journalists (est. 1993; Institute for Democracy in Eastern Europe)
- New Invisible Joy (band)
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (Nigeria)
- Nikon Imaging Japan (est. 1988)
- North Icelandic Jet (ocean current)
- National Independent Judicial Association
- Nintooa japonica
- Nijmeegse Aero Club (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANA is proud to celebrate National Infant Immunization Week by honoring Patsy Stinchfield with this award," said ANA President Karen A.
org April 19-26 National Infant Immunization Week National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 1600 Clifton Road NE, MS E-05 Atlanta, GA 30333 (800) CDC-INFO (232-4636) English/Spanish ((404) 639-8905 (Fax) (404) 639-8561 (Phone) cdcinfo@cdc.