Kathleen Gallagher, of National Industries for the Blind, received the John H.
What does NIB stand for?
NIB stands for National Industries for the Blind
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIB
We have 70 other meanings of NIB in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute for Advanced Transportation Technology (Moscow, ID)
- Northern Ireland Authority for Utility Regulation
- National Institutional Animal User Training (Canadian Council on Animal Care)
- Nederlands Instituut Van Automobiel en Verkeersongevallendeskundigen (Dutch)
- non-invasive assisted ventilation
- Nursery Industry Association of Victoria (Australia)
- National Infertility Awareness Week
- Nagahama Institute of Bio-Science and Technology (Japan)
- Name in Brackets (band)
- Nationaal Incasso Bureau (Dutch: National Collection Agency; Netherlands)
- National Institute of Biology (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- National Insurance Board
- National Insurance Brokerage (various locations)
- National Intelligent Bureau
- National Investigation Body (various nations)
- National Irish Bank
- National Irrigation Board (Philippines)
- Nativity In Black
- NATO Intelligence Board
- Naval Infantry Brigade
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mission at National Industries for the Blind (NIB) is to "enhance the opportunities for economic and personal independence of people who are blind primarily through creating, sustaining and improving employment.
A range of abilities According to the National Industries for the Blind in Alexandria, Va.
The other is the National Industries for the Blind.
OCTOBER 2012 24-28 * National Industries for the Blind and National Association for the Employment of People Who Are Blind National Conference and Expo.