Figure 17 shows data collected by the National Industrial Conference Board for wage rates in 25 industries, all wage earners in Class I railroads, and farm labor.
What does NICB stand for?
NICB stands for National Industrial Conference Board (est. 1916)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICB
We have 2 other meanings of NICB in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute for Computer Assisted Reporting (Investigative Reporters and Editors Inc.)
- Nickel Carbonyl Release Experiment
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility
- National Indoor Climbing Achievement Scheme (UK)
- Noorul Islam College of Arts and Science (India)
- Northern Ireland Community Addiction Service
- Northern Illinois Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- Northern Illinois Center for Adaptive Technology
- Telefonía de Nicaragua (Spanish)
- Northern Ireland Credit Accumulation and Transfer System
- National Institute for Cellular Biotechnology (Ireland)
- National Insurance Crime Bureau
- National Intelligence Collection Board
- Nebraska Independent Community Bankers
- Nepal Industrial and Commercial Bank
- Net Income on Clearing Balances
- National Instant Criminal Background Check
- National Instant Criminal Background Check System
- Nothing Is Certain But Death and Taxes
- National Industries Company for Building Materials (Kuwait)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But he had trouble paying Columbia's tuition and dropped out, taking a job at the National Industrial Conference Board, later called the Conference Board, a not-for-profit business research organization.