At much the same time, National Indigenous Times editor Chris Graham argued on Crikey that one of the government's motivations was to expand uranium mining.
What does NIT stand for?
NIT stands for National Indigenous Times (est. 2002; Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIT
We have 103 other meanings of NIT in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Ionic Surfactant Vesicles
- Nippon Skilled Volunteers Association (Japan)
- National Information System for Vocational Qualifications (UK)
- National Inclusive Schools Week
- National Institute for Social Work
- Newman Institute for Social Work (Kigoma, Tanzania)
- NHS (National Health Service) Innovations South West (est. 2004; UK)
- National Institute for School and Workplace Safety
- Network Information System / Yellow Pages
- Nahzati Islomi Tojikiston (Islamic Renaissance of Tajikistan)
- National Institute of Technology
- National Intelligence Test
- National Investment Trust (Pakistan)
- National Invitation Tournament
- Nations in Transit (survey; Freedom House; Washington, DC)
- Near Infrared Transmission
- Near-Identity Transformation
- Negative Income Tax
- Net Integration Technologies
- Network Information Table
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graham, C 2006a, 'Black buckets: keeping up appearances', National Indigenous Times, 20 April, p.
As the editor of the National Indigenous Times (NIT) has pointed out, the amount of money different communities receive under SRAs: .