Southcentral Foundation's Family Wellness Warriors Initiative was one of 12 recipients of the National Indian Health Board Regional/Area Impact Award.
What does NIHB stand for?
NIHB stands for National Indian Health Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIHB
- National Inline Hockey Association (Canada)
- National Integrated Health Associates (Washington, DC)
- Neointimal Hyperplasia Area
- Neutral Independent Humanitarian Action (International Committee of the Red Cross)
- National Institutes of Health Alumni Association
- National Institute of Health Animal Center (Poolesville, MD)
- Northwest International Health Action Coalition (University of Washington)
- National Integrated Health Associates, Washington, DC
- National Institute for Homeland Security and Anti-Terrorism Preparedness
- Northern Ireland Health and Activity Survey (report)
- National Institute of Home Builders
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (Canada)
- Northern Illinois Home Builders
- Northern Ireland Horse Board (UK)
- Northern Illinois Home Builders Association
- National Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (Vietnam)
- National Integrative Health Congress (Burke, VA)
- Northern Ireland Hamster Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Hospice Care (UK)
- Northwest Iowa Health Center (Sheldon, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors of the program include the National Indian Health Board, National Congress of American Indians, national DM Program, NVCI and Nike, who is providing equipment at wholesale cost.