He has served as President of the University of Florida Building Construction Alumni Chapter and is an active member of the Central Florida Hospitality and Lodging Association, the Hospitality Industry Network (NEWH), Professional Construction Estimators Association, and the National Indian Gaming Association.
What does NIGA stand for?
NIGA stands for National Indian Gaming Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIGA
- National Industries Group (Kuwait)
- National Institute of Genetics
- National Insurance Guarantee Corporation Ltd. (UK insurance company)
- Naval Inspector General (US Navy)
- Navy Inspector General
- New in Germany
- Nigeria Internet Group (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Non-Investment Grade (bonds)
- Norddeutsche Jugend Im Internationalen Gemeinschaftsdienst eV
- not in goal (soccer)
- National Issuing and Guaranteeing Association (India)
- Neutron-Induced Gamma Activity
- Nevada Insurance Guaranty Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- Northeastern Indiana Gaming Association (South Whitley, IN)
- Nuclear Indirect Gamma Activity
- Northern Ireland Government Affairs Group
- Neutron Induced Gamma Spectroscopy (explosive detector)
- Northern Ireland Group for Art as Therapy (UK)
- National Income Generators Corporation (India)
- National Indian Gaming Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tribal casinos are represented by the National Indian Gaming Association.
Indian tribes, individually, can't get five minutes with any of the senators or congressmen," said Milo Yellowhair, chairman of the National Indian Gaming Association in the United States.