EPA has awarded $85,000 to the National Indian Council on Aging to assess environmental health threats of particular concern to Native Americans and Alaskan Natives.
What does NICOA stand for?
NICOA stands for National Indian Council on Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICOA
- New International Commentary on the New Testament
- Naftiran Intertrade Co Ltd
- National Insurance Consumers Organization
- Naval Inventory Control Office
- Network Integration Control Organization (Taipei)
- Neuralgia-Induced Cavitational Osteonecrosis (medical)
- Nicodemus National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Niigata Industrial Creation Organization (Japan)
- Nissan Infiniti Car Owners
- National Independent Coal Operators Association (est. 1960)
- National Insurance Company Officers' Association (India)
- National Interfaith Coalition on Aging
- Nationwide Insurance Company of America
- National Intelligence Coordinating Committee (Republic of South Africa)
- National Iranian Central Oilfields Company (Tehran, Iran)
- Nursing Information Consortium of Orange County (California)
- National Information Center for Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases
- National Intrepid Center of Excellence (Defense Centers of Excellence; Bethesda, MD)
- Network Information Center On-Line
- Network Information Center On-Line Aid System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal government currently provides most of the funding for the survival of organizations that advocate for the interests of minority elderly, such as the National Asian Pacific Center on Aging (NAPCA) and the National Indian Council on Aging (NICOA).