to be named National Quality Dealer of the Year by the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association.
What does NIADA stand for?
NIADA stands for National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIADA
We have 1 other meaning of NIADA in our Acronym Attic
- NIght ACTion (US government immediate action security classification)
- Northern Ireland Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
- Northern Ireland Association of Christian Teachers
- National Iguana Awareness Day
- National Institute of Art & Disabilities (Richmond, CA, USA)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees (now National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation; Japan)
- Net Income Adjusted for Depreciation
- Norfolk Institute of Art and Design (now Norwich School of Art and Design; UK)
- Nose-in-a-Day (climbing El Capitan in under 24 hours)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation (Japan)
- National Insitute of American Doll Artists
- National Independent Auto Dealers Association/Association Executive Council
- National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (defunct NIH institute; now NIDDK)
- Niet Insuline Afhankelijke Diabetes Mellitus
- New Iloilo Airport Development Project (Philippines)
- National Institute for Architectural Education (New York, NY)
- National Institute of Agricultural Engineering (now Silsoe Research Institute, UK)
- Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (est. 1975; regulatory body)
- National Information Assurance Engagement Center (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (Japan)